Moco
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2021

Re: Comfort and stability - QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds

I came to this message board because I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried all three sizes of earbuds, but they all fall out. Has Bose developed a solution yet? Thank you.

gride
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2021

Same issue as many others. Tried all sizes, and yes Bose, I know how to properly use them. Only used cheaper buds in the the past, all of which actually stayed in my ear. First time investing in 'nice' ear buds, and they won't stay in. Also, very disappointed that using the app is needed to use full functionality. And some people are left ear dominant, so the fact they don't work if the right bud isn't in ear, is extremely short sighted. Feel like I'm being forced to go with Apple air pods. Just terrible design and execution on what should be the simplest part of a good ear bud. Bose support - you're making it worse with patronizing your customers by telling us multiple times to read the instructions or watch a video. Really...never thought of that. Returning immediately.

Idantal
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Bose quietcomfort earbuds don't fit

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Bose quietcomfort earbuds 

Country

🇺🇸 

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

No matter what size I've tried it doesn't sit in the ears. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? Running everywhere 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Since the very first day

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Tried to switch each part with.

Ddddd
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Long time Bose fan with QC 35’s and QC20’s.  tried AirPods Pro and run with Powerbeats Pro.  Love the Bose sound so got the sport earbuds to replace the Powerbeats that have charging issues.   Cannot get Sport earbuds to stay in, even while sitting or vacuuming.  Tried all three sizes of tips, took pictures of them in my ears, watched all the videos.  Terrible fit and they do not stay in.   I trimmed the medium tips, per pictures elsewhere in this thread and it helped a tiny bit.   However, I love the sound, but these are useless.  Bose, please revise the ear tips so they fit like the qc 20’s.  Those stay in my ears like glue and are comfortable as well.   Epic fail on the Sport Earbuds fit, so please do not abandon your customers.  (I also own 3 Bose TV’s!)

Ardelio
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 2, 2020

can you comment - is the cone part to the tip supposed to sit deeply inside the ear canal or more sitting on the outside, just making a seal?  

Yodidada
Participant
Registered since

Jan 24, 2021

Having the same issue. Has anyone got a fix on the falling Earbuds? I had alretried the Airpod pros as well.

are there off market replacement earbuds

Yodidada
Participant
Registered since

Jan 24, 2021

just got mine today and already disappointed. I have the wired version for many years and wanted to try these Buds. They fall out under 10 seconds. Tried all sizes and options for fit. 
Hoping someone can advise a fix.

thanks

MikeRR
Participant
Registered since

Jan 25, 2021

Also having the same issue.  Tried all three sizes and they still fall out very quickly.  To add salt to the wound, every time I go to push them back Siri is activated and the music stops.  Given my past experiences with the quality of Bose products I am very surprised at the poor ergonomics and lack of ability to use this product.  It's almost as if Bose did not test the product prior to pushing it out.  Sound quality is good, hopefully Bose can come out with a fix quickly.

robbeaton66@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 26, 2021

Hi Bose 

I just wondered if there has been any developments on the fix for the ear tips ? I have just sent mine back for the same reason as others I have had many Bose products over the years so was supper excited when these can out as I have wired in ear sound cancelling headphones but the Apple ones but I am now used a Samsung phone not all the functions work. I am really hoping Bose have a fix for this as the other Bose in ear ones fix perfect and are so much more comfortable.

I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can buy a new pair with better ear tips. 

Rob Beaton  

Guneet
Participant
Registered since

Jan 26, 2021

Hi-I got mine yesterday. I am experiencing the same problem. I was most excited as this is the first time I have bought expensive earphones! The noise cancelling feature is what attracted me. Perhaps I return mine too? Which other wireless earphones would compare so I could purchase them. This is very disappointing, indeed.