Allo
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2021

Re: Bose QC Ear Tips

Hello

I recently decided to buy Bose QC Earbuds to replace my old Soundsport Free.

I tought, since the old Soundsport Free fit perfectly to my ears, that I shouldn't experience any problem with the new QC ones.

I tried the 3 different sizes of the tips but any of them can fit to my ears, especially the left one. It seems, in my case, that they lack of rigidity so they cannot get the grip in my ears.

I recently bought 2 new spare tips (large size) and I will try to insert an iron wire inside to try to increase the rigidity of the tips but I would prefer to have a final solution from Bose instead of finding an homemade solution.

Hoping to hear you soon

Best regards

Stebut77
Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2021

I purchased the Bose QC Earbuds late last year in Australia.  

Unfortunately, I have experienced the exact same issue as the other contributors to this thread.  None of the Stayhear tips fit which is disappointing given the fact all previous Bose earbuds I have owned fit so comfortably.

The noise cancelling is excellent when I allow them to just sit in my ears without movement.  I bought these to replace the Airpods Pro which were extremely poor for $400 and was intending to buy the new Sportbuds too for running but placed that on hold when I could not get a comfortable fit.

Could you please add me to any list of customers waiting for replacement tips?  I have followed this thread for months looking for news and this message is the first bit of positive news.

Thanks

Mikehenley99
Participant
Registered since

Apr 17, 2021

Re: Comfort and stability - QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds

I am having the exact same problem! The small tips still make my ear hurt after a little while. 

J0shuaAlex
Participant
Registered since

Apr 17, 2021

Has anyone watched https://youtu.be/xQlvKL9va0g ?

My noise canceling buds just plain would not stay on... even while reading in bed. After watching this Bose video, it took several tries... But now it works! They don't fall out! 

The issue with the buds is "comfort." In all honesty I cannot think of a bud that stretches your ear and thus puts pressure in both the upper ridge and bottom opening of the ears. Maybe it's a matter of getting uded to it, but...

j

Your Bose in-ear headphones have our special StayHear® tips designed to fit your ears comfortably without falling out. Here's a quick and easy way to put the...
TheWarrior97
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Hello Vicki,

Can you add me to the list as well for the improved ear tip replacements.

MikeRR
Participant
Registered since

Jan 25, 2021

Vicky please add me to the list for replacement tips for Sport Earbuds.

Thanks

Reeceyboy2991
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2021

Vicky can you add me please 

marko_s
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Hello Vicky

can you please add me too. All three of them keep falling out.

pconc
Participant
Registered since

May 13, 2021

I’ve been using sound sport for years and I use it for my calls which run upto hours. I ordered Bose sport earbuds and I’ve been using them for less than 24 hours. I request you to kindly change the tips as the cone is huge which is at least something I can deal with but the clips (tips) hurt me the most just after 5-10 mins of usage. I was so very excited to receive this product but now I’m so very disappointed that I’m almost in tears ! (Not kidding)  BOSE please listen to your customers pain. As a loyal customer I’ve always used Bose products and this one hit me the most . I’ve changed and tried all  sizes and currently using the smallest (1) as it hurts the most less . These ear tips are HARD and not smooth like sound sport.

Townsend
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2021

I am so glad I found this thread as I am desperate! I am also in Australia and spent $400 on the noise cancelling earbuds. 

I was flying today and was using the earbuds. My left one fell out and I ended up with two attendants helping me look for it. I am unable to return them as have been used and, after today, cannot use them when flying. I purchased these to use when flying!

Please Bose tell me what I should do as Ido not think these earbuds are fit for purpose.