Walters1988
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

Connecs, but no Audio

Connect, both ears seem like they have audio. it says connected to my device. then no audio at all. I have reset my phone, disconnect the device, connected the device. Deleted device and re-connected. Thought it was just the headphones so under the 14-day warranty i exchanged them happened again. Headphones have been updated, I have deleted and re-added the device to the Bose app, I've attempted to connect without the app. NOTHING Total frustrateded you spend $235.00 and they work like garbage!

Bose product name Sport 

Country Canada 

Firmware Version up to date 

App Version up to date 

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (Samsung S20

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce No audio at all except to tell me if it connects or it disconnects 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.) Quiet bedroom

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Yes worked fine previously. Had a similar issue, exchanged headphones. No other issues with any other device.

Any troubleshooting steps you took What is recommended as well as completely deleting the device and reconnecting.

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Connecs, but no Audio

Hi Walters1988, 

Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear of the recent issues you've had.

What product are we talking about? Sport Earbuds? SoundSport Wireless/Pulse? SoundSport Free?

What device are you using the headphones with? Have you tried using them with other devices? 

I'll look forward to your reply!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!