Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Connecting to Kindle Fire

I have asked in the past about connecting to my Kindle Fire but never got an actual answer. I have tried to search for the Bose Connect app in the app store on my kindle but all it brings up is "Bose Sound Touch". I want to be able to watch TV apps while I am on my treadmill but I can't seem to find the right app. The last time I asked about this I was told that I can connect by just turning it on and the device will find it but it doesn't work. Thanks in advance for any response.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Connecting to Kindle Fire

Hello kmb56537, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We would love to do what we can to help you with this!

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

I have Bose Sound Sport Wireless Headphones. As for the Kindle I have no idea what version it is.

Hi kmb56537,

Thank you for letting us know that!

You can find the instructions for how to get your headphones ready to pair with your Kindle HERE and the steps needed for pairing with the Kindle on Amazon's website HERE.

Let me know if you need a hand with any of these steps!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

When I follow the instructions my Kindle says "Pairing rejected LE-Bose SoundSport" but it doesn't give any explanation or additional information. Sorry to be such a pain

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back in touch.

We would recommend connecting to the "Bose SoundSport" and not the LE version. Both should appear on the list as available devices. It is possible LE may show up first, but give it a minute or two for the list to populate with all available connections. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Connecting to Kindle Fire

How do I connect my bose soundsport to Kindle Fire, the app is for speakers only.  Regular Bluetooth set-up does not work.

Highlighted

Hey @BeckyM,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community!

Could you please confirm which SoundSport headphones you have?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Hi I have the Soundsport Free Wireless Headphone and I'm trying to connect them to my Amazon 7 Kindle the newest version.  they don't come up on my Bluetooth menu at all.

Highlighted

Hi Becky,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. Sorry you're having difficulty in connecting your SoundSport Free's to your Kindle Fire.

Do you have any issues with connecting your headphones to other devices? Or is it just the Kindle Fire that you're experiencing issues with?

I look forward to hearing from you.