shubh1094
Participant
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Delivery during Covid 19 Australia

Hi guys!

Just wanted to know about delivery in Melbourne, Australia during Covid-19. 

I placed an order of headphones on 4 days back and according to Standard Shipment they should have been delivered within 2 days in Melbourne Metro region.  

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Delivery during Covid 19 Australia

Author Accepted Answer selected by shubh1094

Hello shubh1094, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are yet to receive any update on your order. 

This isn't something that I can assist you with via the community as we are unable to take customer information, to check this for you via this platform. I would highly recommend that you reach out to your regional support team via this link here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Delivery during Covid 19 Australia

Author Accepted Answer selected by shubh1094

Hello shubh1094, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are yet to receive any update on your order. 

This isn't something that I can assist you with via the community as we are unable to take customer information, to check this for you via this platform. I would highly recommend that you reach out to your regional support team via this link here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post