Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 20, 2019

Disappointed on BOSE SoundSport Free

Last year i bought SoundSport Free wireless for sale and sold recently to customer. after that the customer complains that the earbuds cannot pairing because of the right earbuds not blinking and ask for refund. 

i asked Bose authorized store and they help me to send the SoundSport Free Wireless to Bose service center, after several day i call to service center and service center said because the product bought more than 1 year so they will not warranty for the replacement, and they also cannot repair the right earbud which is not blinking. so they recommend buy a new one.

i'm very disappointed and hard to believe product from popular brand such as Bose will defective when unboxing and the earbud is protected inside the charging case.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Disappointed on BOSE SoundSport Free

Hello yuuscy,

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you have had issues with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones. 

I understand you have reached out to support, where the team have confirmed that the product is no longer in warranty. Bose products come with a one year warranty (two years in some regions.) If the product is no longer in warranty, service options are typically offered by our support team. To discuss this further, please get in touch with local support here. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.