OSAMBOSE
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Ear Pad Pads Cushion for Bose Quietcomfort QC15 any advice

Hello everyone I love my Bose Quietcomfort QC15 but the cushion is almost gone.... I really want to change but i want to add something different to my headphone and i found some alternative cushion , the website that have these cushions said that are compatible , can you confirm ?

Thank all people that help me 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Ear Pad Pads Cushion for Bose Quietcomfort QC15 any advice

Hi there! Welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm glad to hear that you love your headphones, and I'm sorry to hear that your ear cushions are degrading here. I would be happy to advise 😊!

Normally, we would recommend that you reach out to Bose Support in your country/region to acquire Bose replacement ear cushions.

While you are more than welcome to purchase the ear cushions from the site mentioned here, I cannot guarantee that these would be a perfect fit, providing the best noise-cancelling effect, and that these are not more/less prone to degradation over time.

The ideal fit for the headset would result in a better masking effect (resulting in improved noise-cancelling). Ultimately, the decision as to what to purchase is your choice though, and I hope that you're happy with the choice you make 🎧!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Liam W - Community Support