Highlighted
dpr613
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 16, 2019

Earbud 500 and 700 release dates?

Do we have spec's or release date on the earbuds 500 or 700?  I was going to purchase the new Sony noise canceling WF-1000mx and read about the new earbuds.  If they are coming our soon would hold off.  I have older versions of the wireless in ear bose and found that the base was lacking.  Heard the newer true wireless over the weekend and the base is better but with the new ones pending would like to hold off if they are out soon.  I prefer an in ear headphone with an excellent base response.  I find the over the ear headphones uncomfortable.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Earbud 500 and 700 release dates?

Hi there @dpr613 and thanks for your interest in our products!

At the current time, both the earbuds 500 and 700 are forecast to arrive during 2020, although I cannot provide any more information on release dates at this time.

You can find a little information about our new breed of headphones, including both these types and the NC700's from our site here.

I understand that this may be further away than you would like, and ultimately the decision of what to purchase is yours to make!

In my personal opinion, of the in-ear headphones we currently have, you might find interest in our QuietControl 30 headphones which give you a lot of freedom with audio control using the noise-cancellation feature 😊.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Liam W - Community Support

dpr613
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 16, 2019

Earbud 500 and 700

Any update re the earbud 500 and 700 release date or specs?