Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IAmGroot101
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2020

Re: Earbud 500 and 700 release dates?

I gave up and bought airpods (128 at costco)
I might still try them when/if they come out but for now Im giving up
Ive been waiting eagerly sense june 2019 when they first announced it, and im done.

Markferreira01
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2017

I'm at that point too, but I refuse to buy any Apple product. I think the video of the soundsports at CES was of the 500's. I'm convinced the problem is with the 700's (hence the only image on the site is a sketch still) and they think can get them fixed and produced in order to release with the 500's, so they're holding off. I'm not spending $200 on headphones, then spending another $200-$300 in a year when they finally decide to release them. Just having a goal in mind makes it manageable. Bose may be losing another customer with this nonsense. 

Grimley141
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

Sadly, at this point it after CES seems there is no new information Earbuds 500 & 700.

I’m not sure why Bose - a company known for their high quality products and engineering - has had so many issues over the last few years with their Bluetooth earbud products while so many of their other headphone and audio products have maintained their excellent quality (I still love my QC35’s and my A20’s are the best headsets around).

Can it be confirmed that the 500’s and 700’s have not been canceled?  That they were not shown off at at CES makes me concerned.

Bose -  I know you won’t give us constant updates, but a little communication goes a long way towards keeping your customers interested in your upcoming products.  I was very excited when the Earbuds 500 & 700 were first announced last spring.  It has been so long since the announcement and so little publicity over the last 8 months that my excitement has turned into disappointment.  I want to stick by Bose, particularly because the Stay Hear tips are really the only types that stay securely and comfortably in my ears.

Can any updates be offered on the Earbuds 500 & 700?  Can it at least be confirmed that they will release this year?

Caveman-74
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Well said. EXACTLY my point. 

TheSwede86
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Agreed. Own a pair of QC20i and extremely pleased with them. The silicon tips make them really comfortable to wear all day and use them at the office and during my commute. Prefer in-ear instead of over-ear since they are less bulky and is looking forward to the 700s since I really start to hate my cord.

Bose please give us something, not mentioning them at CES really makes me start thinking the worst 😔

IAmGroot101
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2020

Just watch..
Bose will quietly pull the page..
Honestly part of my reasoning for commenting like I am Is i want them to notice..

IDGAF if they drop the 700 and 500s at the same time, just drop one.. 

Caveman-74
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

I agree. I truly hope they are reading these comments and realize the potential loss of customers. I mean...people are WAITING for them to release something they haven't so much as mentioned in over 6 months. 

ChrisRN87
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 8, 2020

Seriously! It's 2020, why aren't there any updates on the 700 NC Earbuds?! I'm about to buy the Sony WF-1000 MX3's! 

Mikhayes25
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2020

I have been waiting for a release date or even new info for quite awhile. I have owned the sound sport frees for since they first came out. Have a couple problems with them but the comfort and sound were great. Had to make a choice wether to stay with Bose or switch a few weeks ago because the sound sports were no longer working. I went to AirPods pro just for the fact that there was nothing from Bose about the release. I’m not unhappy with the AirPod pros but really miss my Bose. Don’t know if it’s enough to purchase another Pair of earbuds at the price will just have to see. May have lost a customer just for the fact of keeping us informed. 

ChrisRN87
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 8, 2020

I have the QuietControl 30s and love them but I want true wireless NC earbuds. I pretty much use them to study while at Starbucks for hours. I too love the Bose sound and unfortunately they will lose another customer for lack of communication.