Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheSwede86
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Re: Earbud 500 and 700 release dates?

Yeah I've been eyeing the Sony ones from when they been released but always preferred Bose so been on the fence. However I'll take my business elsewhere quite soon if Bose doesn't give us any updates on this.

For what it's worth I emailed their swedish support and asked for any additional info about the 700's release and they replied that they don't have any more news except that they will be released sometime 2020.

Which ofc means that they don't know and could have just replied with:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Curt3300
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

A big lover of Bose products, however, I think Bose have missed an opportunity.  Like others on this forum, I have been waiting and waiting for the 700’s but still no dates.  Like others I have been looking at others that have been on the market for nearly a year (Sony).  With no date I don’t know if I  wait as some people are now saying 2021.  By this time the market will be flooded with noise cancelling ear buds ... Bose, please get your act together..... 

TheSwede86
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Can just give a suggestion that either Technics EAH-AZ70W or Panasonic RZ-S500W can be interesting to look at. True Wireless with ANC so will await those and their reviews and if anyone of them seem better then Sony I will pull the trigger.

Grimley141
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

The Panasonic/Technic/Sony/etc. look no different than any other earbuds that you have to painfully cram deep down your ear holes.  That’s why I like the Bose product and their StayHear tips...because they don’t go in the ear canal and they rest gently and comfortably in the outer ear.

TheSwede86
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

True but at least (hopefully) these are products that will be released compared to Bose

rafalas.maksimavicius@gmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

Bose

I dreamed that the Bose Earbud 500 would be out on 2020.07.14  Maybe Bose will comment on my dream? 🙂

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

Re: Earbud 500 and 700

I dreamed that the Bose Earbud 500 would be out on 14.07.2014. Maybe Bose will comment on my dream? 🙂

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

Bose Earbud 500 will be available from 14/07/2020 is it true?

ChrisRN87
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 8, 2020

They took too long! I got the "Master & Dynamic MW07 Plus True Wireless Earbuds" and they are phenomenal!! Try again next time Bose!! 

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

I now know for sure that the Bose Earbud 500 will be released around 14.07.2014. codename A94BL2R and A94BL2L.