Highlighted
ktpndng
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2020

Earbuds

After I bought the bose earbuds, I can use the left earbud on its own and i can switch the right earbud when it's already lowbat. But now, the right earbud is not functioning anymore, it does not connect to my phone, it doesnt charge, it doesnt light up. it only light red when i connect it to the case. is the right ear bud broken because i keep using my left earbud indiviually?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Earbuds

Hello ktpndng, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have this red LED issue, I would love to assist you with this. 

The Red LED means that there is an error with the headset and they need to be serviced by our team. This shouldn't be due to the fact that you are using one earbud on its own! 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

If you have any issues reaching out customer support team please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support