Niraj Agrawal
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2021

Error observed while selecting the Common Questions in Bose Music App in Android

This is a request to rectify an error observed while selecting Common questions from Settings in the Bose Music app for Android for Bose Quiet Comfort earbuds. It throws an error as per the attached screenshot.

Screenshot of Settings-Common QuestionsScreenshot of Settings-Common Questions Error ObservedError Observed 

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L

Re: Error observed while selecting the Common Questions in Bose Music App in Android

Hi Niraj,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's strange that this page is not loading for you! So we can look into this further with you, can you please let me know the make/model of the phone or tablet you are using the app with? Have you tried accessing this page from another device at all, or just this one?

I would definitely recommend you try restarting your Android device, and seeing if you are able to access this page through the app afterward.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Niraj Agrawal
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2021

Re: Error observed while selecting the Common Questions in Bose Music App in Android

Hi

The Bose Music App was installed in OnePlus 6T. I tried launching the same App on iPad. Still shows the same error. 

Just to help your engineers. I tried typing the URL  from the browser in Windows 10 https://worldwide.bose.com/support/QCEarbuds

and got the following error.

{"timestamp":1611219279356,"status":404,"error":"Not Found","exception":"com.bose.pulsar.server.rule.exceptions.RuleNotFoundException","message":"No Rule found","path":"/proxy/support/QCEarbuds"}