Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Feedback sound from earbud of Quiet Control 30 headset

I own a Quiet Control 30 headset.  About a week ago, I started noticing feedback noise coming from my left earpiece.  If I lower the noise-canceling feature on the Bose Connect app, the feedback noise becomes louder.   How can I take away the feedback noise coming from the left earpiece?  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Feedback sound from earbud of Quiet Control 30 headset

Hi re_pineda, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you have encountered some feedback issues with your QuietComfort 30's and would love to look into this further for you. 

Firstly, I would highly recommend that you attempt to update the headphones via a PC at Btu.bose.com as well as performing a reset on the headphones by: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and if any other community members are also experiencing this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.