Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Flashing red during "SoundSport charging case" charge

Recently, I bought a SoundSport charging case. During its charge has been flashing a Red Light in the "Case charge indicator". I was looking for some info in the manual and internet but I couldn´t find something related to this flashing red light. At this moment, It doesn't have any problem, but I don´t want affect mi case and then affect my headphones. Could some one help me telling me what means this?

Regards. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Flashing red during "SoundSport charging case" charge

Hey @ramonpv07,

That's quite unusual - a solid or blinking red light may indicate a battery issue. Have you been able to try using a different cable for charging the headphones? Or possibly a different power socket/outlet?

If you do not notice an improvement, I'd recommend reaching your local support team to discuss the service options available to find you a resolution. To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Re: Flashing red during "SoundSport charging case" charge

Hi @Sam_F . 

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate. The problem is with charger case, not with my SondSport Wireless Headphones. 

I'm going to follow your recomendations trying to solve the problem. If this not helps to solve the issue I will contact the local support team. 

Thank you so much!