RobLow
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Found somebody's lost earbud on the ground. Soundsport Free. How do I return it?

Trying to find the rightful owner.

I have the serial number. How can I use the serial number to find the owner?

I logged into "find my buds" but there was no history. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Found somebody's lost earbud on the ground. Soundsport Free. How do I return it?

Hello RobLow,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, It's great that you are trying to find the owner of the SoundSport bud you have found, regrettably, the only thing that you can do is hand the earbud into the local police. Find my buds only works on a phone where both buds have been registered for security reasons, this would be why you were not able to find any history for the owner. 

It's a shame that I am not able to offer any better news for you, other than to hand them in to the police; I would encourage other community members to share any ideas they might have. 

Should you need anything else then please get in touch, I hope you have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Found somebody's lost earbud on the ground. Soundsport Free. How do I return it?

Why can't they return it to Bose and then Bose return it to the owner?  Does Bose not keep records by serial number of who bought what?

Ayoyos
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Hi I lost my right in ear Bose sport . I have lost it in Los Angeles between Hollywod and east Hollywood. It’s a black one I have tried everywhere to find it but with no luck can it be that you found my in ear Bose sport Bluetooth? [Edited By Moderator]. Thank you so much 

RobLow
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Sorry, This was in San Diego - Rancho Bernardo.