Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Free Soundsport not charging left ear (same problem I got with my sleeping buds and my bose frames)

Hello,

writing from Brasilia/Brazil.

it´s amazing but I have a long history to tell...

I have bought some BOSE sleeping buds to my wife in Panama during a trip last year (or maybe even more). After some time using those, left ear stop working and we figure out it was not charging. We´ve tried a lot to fix, update firmware etc. But after all we gave up since there´s no authorized support in Brasilia we´ve decided to wait to travel again  and fix.

Meanwhile, I´ve gave to my son that so cool BOSE FRAMES! Also the amazing BOSE Free Soundsport to my wife. I´ve always loved Bose products... both at same time on Jan/2020.

And guess what? Same problem happened after some weeks on both!

And it´s surprising (in a bad way) how many complains people are posting about that.

I don´t have to write here how disappointed I am right?

And also, all solutions I´ve read are taking to any authorized service center...

Does anybody have a software/procedure for solution  or is it a hardware problem indeed?

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Free Soundsport earbuds not charging

I am having the same problem with my Bose Free Soundsport earbuds. I tried to do an update but nothing happens. The page never changes so I can never get past the page that asks me to open the case with the earbuds inside and connected to the USB of the computer. I don't know if the update is not compatible with my iMac or if I just need to take in my earbuds to a nearby store in the future when they are open.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 4, 2020

Soundsport left ear pc won’t hold charge