Maya.powerpuff
Participant
Registered since

Jan 18, 2021

HELP! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MY HEADPHONES RUBBER FALLING APPART!

Hi guys, please I need your help and advice.

I have Soundsport Wireless headphones and the RUBBER/ SILICON PROTECTION CASING ON THE HEADPHONES AND THE SEAL AROUND THE CHORD NEAR THE EARPLUGS FELL OFF. 

Now, I'm not able to use my headphones because the on&off button is so exposed n fragile.

I'm living in Dubai, UAE and we have a Customer Service Center here but it have been so disappointing that company like them can treat their customers in such a way and  been nothing except ignorant.

The rubber protection casing of the headphones is not available for purchase and it is not coming with the original packaging with the box, so the customer care representative told me that  I have to buy new headphones.  So bad representation for the brand starting from the quality to their customer service.  I'm addressing that I have issues with the product and as a solution she is telling me to buy the same one again. And that to buy the whole headphones because of a rubber , that should be coming as the earplugs rubber cases.

It is so disappointing this product to be called Soundsport , when simple thing as the silicon protection it is not durable and fall off and they should be used during sports activity . 😞

Please guys advice. 🙏

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: HELP! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MY HEADPHONES RUBBER FALLING APPART!

Hello Maya.powerpuff, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

I am truly sorry we cannot help more. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!