Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport

Yes - Dublin, Ireland

Keith_L

Re: Bose SoundSport

Thank you for confirming that AndiW.

The contact information for your local support team can be found at THIS LINK. I would recommend getting in touch using this number and one of the team will be able to assist you further.

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
ltseligman
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2020

HELP!. Lost one of the SoundSport Free Wireless Earbuds

I purchased a used replacement left earbud and it will not pair to the right. They are both Yellow Sound Sport Free and the lights come on for each. They simply won't communicate. I have tried your troubleshooting multiple times to no avail. This is especially frustrating as I am deaf in my right ear and the design of these earbuds makes it impossible for me to use them for anything but music (waste of money for me). Now I have a single earbud (which serves absolutely no purpose for me anyway) that is useless to me. So, I bought a matching replacement. Won't pair.

I am about at my wits end with this poorly and, if you ask me, single-sided deaf discriminatory engineering. What Bose has in sound quality, you betray in dumb F-ing engineering.

So, now I've spent even more money for products that won't even function with themselves. Utterly incompetent. I want to stop being discriminated against for my disability and just have a left earbud that works.

ltseligman
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2020

Re: HELP!. Lost one of the SoundSport Free Wireless Earbuds

Why wouldn't Bose clearly state in descriptions that this is how these work (or don't work depending on your point of view)?

Hugo831rs
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Lost one earbud

Hi I lost one of my earbuds from the Bose True wireless headphones and I had a quick question. I used find my earbud and I looked where the last location was at and I couldn’t find anything. Is there anyway I can get a replacement(it doesn’t matter if I need to buy it)or do I need to buy new one.

Piyash Chakraborty
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Replacement of lost the left EarBud of my Bose SoundSport

I lost the left EarBud of my Bose SoundSport Free set yesterday. Can I buy a replacement for the left one not having to buy another pair? I bought it from Kolkata, India. Now I am in Bangladesh. So can anyone help me? I used this for my gym, meditation, and yoga only. It will be highly appreciated if I will get an opportunity to buy lost one only. I think like a customer of Bose, I will get help from this community. 

Thanks 

Piyash

Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Replacement of lost the left EarBud of my Bose SoundSport

From my understanding they are linked so you can't just buy one (I've seen mention of someone finding a workaround, but I haven't seen it work and it's not the official Bose Line.

Try calling Bose customer service in your country.  They may be able to do a replacement at a reduced price (I can't guarantee it though).