Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Hands Free Google Assistant

Hi, I'm just curious which, if any, in-ear wireless headphones are enabled to activate the google assistant through voice rather than a button. Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hands Free Google Assistant

Hey Jim Jones, 

Welcome to the forums. It is so exciting that you are considering Bose headphones as your next purchase. 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 sounds like the ones you need. Once you’ve set it up, to access the Google Assistant, simply press and hold the voice assistant button to talk, and release it when you’re done. The Google Assistant will read you your notifications, like an audio lock screen. The Google Assistant also provides you with proactive notifications, such as an incoming text message, a meeting reminder, and many others. You can have the Google Assistant expand on these notifications with a single press or reject them with a double press. You can ask for things like:

“Tell me the latest news.”
“Call Thomas.”
“Set a timer for 35 minutes.”
“Add olive oil to my shopping list.”

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!