Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

Headphones disappear from bose connect app

Hi, I was looking for my bose soundsport headphones and could not find them so I went to the app to use the location feature but my headphones were no longer on the dashboard and I am unable to find them. Does anyone know what this means? Would I still be able to find them? Please help, I'm desperate. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Headphones disappear from bose connect app

Hi sammym41,

In order to use the Find My Buds feature in the Bose Connect app, you'll need to have enabled it in the app already:

1. Open the Bose Connect app, and tap on the menu button.
  2. Tap “Find My Buds." When using this feature for the first time, you may be greeted with an introduction and some helpful tips.
  3. Tap “Enable Find My Buds” and then “Enable Location Services.” The Bose Connect app stores the last known location of your buds being used with your mobile device. It’s important to note that this information is not shared for any other purpose.

Did you go through this before you misplaced the earbud?

When activating the Find My Buds feature, if you’re within the Bluetooth® range, and the earbuds still have power, you’ll be able to play a sound through your earbuds with the chirp button. The chirp will help you locate your buds if they are not in plain sight. Let me know if you're having difficulties with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!