Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Headphones not holding charge

I bought my bose soundsport earphones in November 2018.  Not even 2 years later and they say they are charged,but when I get to the gym and try to use them,within 10 minutes they say please charge and then die.  They are too expensive to do this nonsense in less than 2 years of owning them!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Headphones not holding charge

Hi Laurs, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what SoundSport product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Do let us know so we can provide you with some appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

I have the soundsport wireless headphones. 

Thanks.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Here is more info:  my headphones died in the gym earlier.  I plugged them in, after 10 minutes they said they were at 100%.  Not possible.  So I left them unplugged for 5 minutes, turn them on again,now they are saying 70% charged  

It makes no sense!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Like many reviews online, I see we are all experiencing the same frustration with our Bose wireless earbuds not holding a charge. I work as a tech consultant for a large school board and started using my new earbuds for our Meets. After four months, I will only get 1 hour and 45 minutes from a 100% charge. AND this number is decreasing every week. No wonder most of my colleagues have opted for Apple earbuds.

Is there any fix for this issue?