Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

Headset

Hi, I have lost the clip that holed`s my headset on while around my neck. how do I get another one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Headset

Author Accepted Answer selected by Keith B.C

Hi Keith B. C

Thanks for posting and joining us in the community!

You can get hold of replacement clips for some of our headphones from our website HERE and HERE. You can also get them by reaching out to your local support team! Just choose your country from this link and scroll down to the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Keith B.C

Hi Keith B. C

Thanks for posting and joining us in the community!

You can get hold of replacement clips for some of our headphones from our website HERE and HERE. You can also get them by reaching out to your local support team! Just choose your country from this link and scroll down to the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

Yes thanks for the info this morning.