aqeel.hn
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

I haven't received any response about my earphones

I've sent my headphones of to yourselfs for a replacement ones and I haven't had a email back in a while saying if I have got my replacement ones or if they have been shipped back to me, or anything I just know that they have got to the offices and has got to the destination it needed to go to... 
1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: I haven't received any response about my earphones

Hello, 

I am sorry that you have not had an update regarding your exchange. The community is a place of troubleshooting, therefore we are unable to look into the status of your order.

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!