Anas90
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

Re: I regret this purchase

Charlotte_G, i no doubt appreciate you helping as much as you can. Again i don't care that much for the video delay as much as the signal dropping only from the left bud while walking outside and moving my head sideways. I can send a video if you guys want.
Anyways i will test your method but i do not know is it related. Again thank you for trying to help. Much love.
Anas90
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

guys, this soundsport buds are making me go nuts. I really don’t care about video or whatever right now. but this piece of tech keeps disconnecting every now and then in the middle of my workout at the gym. I tried everything, wiping it from device and re paining. uninstalled the app and re installed it. nothing helps, this is really getting out of freaking control. I need assistance.

Hi Anas90, 

Thank you for coming back to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing continued issues with your SoundSport earphones. I can understand how frustrating that must be. 

As the troubleshooting in this thread hasn't resolved your issue, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country of residence and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

If there is anything else we can do for you please do reach out to us again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Anas90Sounds like from the Bose response that the local moderator's have 'given up'.  I don't have the 'free' but I have the 'soundsport wireless'.  I use them regularly to workout with and to play music I have put on my iphone.  I also use VLC to play video on my iphone.  As I am a film composer, resident music and videos playing properly are important to me.  I have no issues with playback and/or lag with my soundsport wired.  However, I am not a regular user of video and audio streaming with things like Youtube and Spotify - so I can't speak for any skipping or delays with these apps.

Perhaps you can return, sell, or otherwise give away your wireless and get a wired.  I am a happy customer and I purchased a third part small hard case to put them in my pocket so I also have them with me for phone calls and to demo my music and films.

Anas90
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

@joelirwin, hey dude. Unfortunately nothing got fixed. I have the soundfree truly wireless. I use it with my Huawei p30 pro. I use it mainly at gym, it literally keeps disconnecting and left buds drops all the time, man it is killing me. It is the most frustrating thing i have ever experienced in gym, gj Bose. I have tried every god **bleep** bose told me to. Nothing did help. Also to make this even worse i went to the dealer to replace it, because i never keep any receipts (its me) they told me there is no way i can replace it. I feel unbelievably thrilled, i would literally smash these Bose failure creation whenever im done.
joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Anas90wouldn't give up quite yet - most dealers have a record of all their sales if you know what day you purchased.  In addition, if you paid br cc or check, there is also a trail of the purchase on your end.  You should be able to get your money back and if you choose try out the soundsport wired (like the ones I have).

windywolf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 16, 2019

similar experience with Aftershokz Trekz Titanium and Oneplus 5. caused by my thigh touching metal earpiece cover of the phone, interfering the antenna sending bt signal. you might try putting your phone on a table and see if the disconnection recurs?
Highlighted
Anas90
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

@windywolf 

hey bro, thanks for passing by. you know what I did notice that the connection drops whenever I take my phone out of my pocket (my pocket has this big metal zipper) and the phone touches the zipper, but I was like nah that is defiantly not the reason. Now you have mentioned it, it makes sense and also whenever I place it on a metal surface, it never reconnects. So my phone is the cause of these drops yeah?

anyways man thanks for the advice you surly did help than the basic reset all Bose support members suggest.

windywolf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 16, 2019

bro, you may try if the phone causes the problem or the buds did, as my buds did not. anyway the buds are not a good product though, as only the right piece can speak in a call, nor can the left piece work alone like a $50 pair of Edifier W3 pair does. if it is not the problem of your phone, it seems to be your right to have a refund or a switch to another pair.
Anas90
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

After reaching out for service center, they finally were convinced the buds were total miss. They didn't know tho if it is a the buds issue or my phone. Anyways got a new pair, wanted to sell them right away but had no luck, i will try these out and see how it goes. Hopefully i will not have ro just give up.