Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam384
Participant
Registered since

Jun 28, 2021

Issues with Bose Returns

Hi everyone,

I have a SoundSport wireless headphones that I purchased and didn't last must over a year, I sent off the return about 3 weeks ago and UPS says it is still in transit. I have called UPS and gotten nowhere, I have called Bose 3 times now and also gotten nowhere. I paid $72.19 for the replacement, which they refuse to send even though I am stuck in limbo. The email states it takes 5 days for Bose to receive and it is literally going from California to Arizona, I could of hand delivered it 100 times now. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue and get my replacement?

1 REPLY 1
Irina_I

Re: Issues with Bose Returns

Hi Adam384,

I am very sorry to hear about this.

The best course of action here would be to give our team a call again, or to reach out to us through social media (@BoseService on Twitter, our Facebook account or the Instagram Bose account). You can find our more general contact details here.

Best regards

Ressentez et agissez plus intensément
Vous êtes nouveau sur la communauté Bose ? Jetez un œil à notre Code de Conduite afin de trouver des conseils utiles pour vous aider à démarrer ! Et n'oubliez pas de consulter les améliorations que nous avons apportés aux nouveaux classements et récompenses communautaires!