Beckham
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2020

Left QC earbud unable to charge

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: Left QC earbud unable to charge

Hello Beckham, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums. 

Thanks for choosing our new headphones, lets get this issue fixed for you. Has the case ever able to charge the left earbud and have you noticed any damage to any connections which may have caused this issue?

I would've recommended a reset on the earbuds, as shown HERE, to clear any minor underlying issues. If the case is fully charged, it will charge your buds when they are connected, and will only require two hours to fully charge your buds. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
tmaurier
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2020

Left QC earbud unable to charge

Hello, i got a pair of Bose qc earbuds. I've had them about 3 weeks now. The left earbud has stoped charging, every few days I have have to reset them to connec because the left bud stops connecting. I looked up trouble shhoting procedures. Its mainly plug the charging cable in, put the bids in the case for 5 seconds amd hd the buttong for 30. I tried this over and over. I loved these bid whe they worked. And now the left wont charge. Kind of disappointed this is happening after 3 weeks. And only used for 1.5 hours a day while I walk my dog, so they are not even used a lot. I tried to call bose but the wait time is long and while i am stationed overseas toll free numbers cost me international call rated. Can anyone help me. Thank you