Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2020

Left Quietcomfort earbud blinks white when in the case

My new quietcomfort earbuds work perfectly, except for a strange feature I can't understand.

When opening the case with the earbuds in it, first, they both show white lights, then go to blue, then back to white, then the left unit begins a slow blink. The right unit remains on solidly.

Is this normal, and if so, why?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2020

Re: Left Quietcomfort earbud blinks white when in the case

Mine is doing the same I I've managed to get it to stop but that's after putting it on the charger about 4/5 times must be a connection issue hopefully they get back to us with a resolution

Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2020

Thanks for the reply- here's new info on the issue-

The left bud quits blinking, (in the case), after about 30 seconds, because it's looking for the last connection it made. If the last device it connected to isn't turned on, it can't connect, but it keeps trying. If the last device is on and close enough, it connects instantly.

Participant
Registered since

Nov 7, 2020

Mine has the same weird thing like you said.

the right is solid white, however, left is always blinking. It shouldn’t blink since the power shows 100% in App.
BTW, White blinking means charging referred to the manual.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2017

Mine is the same. Left keeps blinking white light in box. It makes a noise to say it’s on when I put it in my ear, but then only plays out of the right ear with nothing out of the left. Very annoying. What do I do Bose??

Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Hi, My pair have started to do exactly the same in the last day or so. I can hear the Device connected notice when I start to wear the bud in both ears, clear and loud. But after that, no left channel.

Tried a different phone, audio player, turned off in ear detection, full bluetooth reset, fully charged case and devices... no joy.

Everything was fine about 2 weeks ago, started using them again and now this.... Looking for ideas before contacting Bose Support.