Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

Left Sleepbud Dies During Sleep

This has been happening for a couple of nights now, I make sure everything is charged and they say 100% and 16 hours when I go to sleep. But then I wake up because my left one dies while the right one still says it has 8 hours and 53% left. Im not sure what to do 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Left Sleepbud Dies During Sleep

Hi Mcore101, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Sleepbuds and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your Sleepbuds are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com.  I would also recommend that you make sure the sleepbuds are connected properly to the charging case. The contacts should be aligned and the lights on the outside edge should flash while charging, or solid if fully charged as well as making sure that the charging contacts for each sleepbud are visible through the back of each StayHear+ Sleep tip. 

Another great step is to perform a product reset on the Sleepbuds, this can be performed by inserting a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

Please update me on the result of this! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Bose Customer Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

Hi Hector, 

I will be sure to update them and to perform a reset on them following it if I find that one is available, thanks. However, I have already been charging them properly by the suggestions you made, given that I have been trying to avoid this problem for a couple of days now by making sure they were fully charged to 100% aka 16 hours before I went to bed, as previously mentioned. I know where the lights and contacts are and how they should be interacting with the product in order to charge it. I do not believe I should need to charge the case of this product to all 5 cycles in order to use it either. It was on 3 last night and 4 the night prior, I believe. 

Highlighted

Hi Mcore101, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! I appreciate the feedback and I hope that the steps can resolve this for you. 

Please update me on the result of these steps. 

Many Thanks, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

I updated them and the same thing still happened. I'm very pissed

Highlighted

Hello mcore101, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are still having issues with your Sleepbuds. I can appreciate your frustration. 

Moving forward, please reach out to support in your country who will be happy to assist in getting the Sleepbuds replaced for you. Details can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

Sleep buds stopped working

Middle of the night both earbuds failed.  The case was fully charged; the four little lights were lit.  When I put the buds back in their case, the little half-moons under the buds was lit as well.  What gives?