Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

Left ear blutooth white light keeps blinking and doesn't connect

Hello. I have the SoundSport Free wireless headphones and the left headphones bluetooth blinks white, I tried everything, below

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again 
  • Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Deleted y headphones from the Bluetooth list on cell phone. and it doesn't come out on my phone anymore.
  • already updated with new Bose Updater to 2.8 
  • tried connecting to another device and doesn't work 

please help. I've had this headphones for less than a year now

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

Re: Left ear bluetooth white light keeps blinking and doesn't connect

Exactly the same problem here - looks like a common thing but is not being addressed as I have reset mine 100 times and updated firmware with no  effect - Grrr 

Highlighted

Re: Left ear blutooth white light keeps blinking and doesn't connect

Hello Uben and Doms! 

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are both experiencing similar issues with your SoundSport Free headphones. 

As you both have attempted all of the steps that we would recommend, I would suggest that you get in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be able to explore all service options available to you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

I was offered a new pair for $189 - when these failed after only a few uses I would be hesitant to buy another pair.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

so they didn't offered to replace them since it looks like a common malfunction? 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Same problem. Last week too.

so you were offered a new set to purchase??