Duckski44
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Left earbud doesn’t connect

Hi, I have a problem with my left earbud every time I try and connect to my 4K Apple TV.  When I select connect from the setting in the Apple TV option, only the right bud connects.  In order to connect to connect to both sides, I need to delete the Bose earbuds, and then go through the whole pairing process with the Apple TV settings.  They will then stay connected for the duration of the program.  The next day when I try and connect the earbuds to Apple TV, I have to go through the whole process again....... it’s very frustrating to do this day in and day out!!  I appreciate any and all suggestions to this very annoying problem.

thanks to all,

8 REPLIES 8
Jessie_O

Re: Left earbud doesn’t connect

Hey there @Duckski44

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones and will be more than happy to help in any way that I can.

Firstly, I will need to know which headphones you have. If you are unsure, I have included a product identifier HERE

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jrharris
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

Is there a solution to this. problem? I'm having the EXACT same issue with my Bose buds. 

Vicky_W

@jrharris, thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I would love to help you fix this. Please can you use the link provided with @Jessie_O above to identify your headphones for me? Once I have this information, I will be able to help! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
jrharris
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

Hi Vicky,

I have the SoundSports Free wireless headphones. 

Tegan_M

Hey @jrharris

Thanks for confirming this for us. Have you tried the troubleshooting?

Can you also confirm if there is an LED when you take both earbuds out of the case? Can you see any light on the left earbud when doing this?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
jrharris
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

I haven't done any trouble shooting beyond what the OP has done. That is, if you delete the earbuds and go through the repairing process every time they work. Otherwise, only the right side works. 

When I take the buds out of their case to use them straight away, I see less on both pods, but the left side is blinking continuously. The right side goes out. 

jrharris
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

I guess I came here for troubleshooting. Is there anything you would recommend?

Marvin_B

Hi jrharris,

Thank you for getting back to us! Sorry to hear that you are still having the issue.

I would suggest that you try the steps on this LINK.

Hope that helps!