Left earbup connecting independently from Right earbuds under the name LE-reserved_X
Bose product name
Soundsport Free wireless
I am facing a weird issue since some days:
My left earbuds won't paire together with the right earbuds. I can only pair it as a separate device, that appears as LE-reserved_X in my phone BT devices when it displays, meaning that I can only use the left or the right earbud separately but not simultaneously.
I already had issues with the left earbud disconnecting, but generally the problem got solved by itself or it would reconnect as soon as I put it pairing mode (blue light). Also, at some point I followed the old resetting method (pressing simultaneously the -, + and middle button of the right earbud) to factory reset the earbuds but this method since outdated as I did not found anything about it anymore on the internet and tried the method but did not work.
I tried the following solutions without success:
- Resetting the earbuds (putting them in their case, plugging the charging cable, waiting 1min, ...).
- Updating the firmware through my laptop and the Bose Updater.
- Clearing my phone, laptop and earbuds BT queue.
- Unpairing/pairing the earbuds.
- Putting the left earbud in pairing mode by pushing the BT button for more than 10sec (until blue light displays) but as said it would then appear as a separate device under the name LE-reserved_X
I have also do a lot of researches on Reddit, the Bose community, ect but nothing solved my problem so far.
Did anyone already faced this problem? And if so, what did solved your issue?
Thank you for any help you can provide, or advices!