cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arkanne
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2021

Left earbup connecting independently from Right earbuds under the name LE-reserved_X

Bose product name

Soundsport Free wireless 

Country

France 

Firmware Version

App Version

Good afternoon,

I am facing a weird issue since some days:

My left earbuds won't paire together with the right earbuds. I can only pair it as a separate device, that appears as LE-reserved_X in my phone BT devices when it displays, meaning that I can only use the left or the right earbud separately but not simultaneously.  

I already had issues with the left earbud disconnecting, but generally the problem got solved by itself or it would reconnect as soon as I put it pairing mode (blue light). Also, at some point I followed the old resetting method (pressing simultaneously the -, + and middle button of the right earbud) to factory reset the earbuds but this method since outdated as I did not found anything about it anymore on the internet and tried the method but did not work.

I tried the following solutions without success:

• Resetting the earbuds (putting them in their case, plugging the charging cable, waiting 1min, ...).
  • Updating the firmware through my laptop and the Bose Updater.
  • Clearing my phone, laptop and earbuds BT queue.
  • Unpairing/pairing the earbuds.
  • Putting the left earbud in pairing mode by pushing the BT button for more than 10sec (until blue light displays) but as said it would then appear as a separate device under the name LE-reserved_X

I have also do a lot of researches on Reddit, the Bose community, ect but nothing solved my problem so far.

Did anyone already faced this problem? And if so, what did solved your issue?

Thank you for any help you can provide, or advices!

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Left earbup connecting independently from Right earbuds under the name LE-reserved_X

Hello Arkanne, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. You can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!