Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulB1975
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Loss of bass in both soundsport earphones

I’ve been wearing my Bose soundsport in-ear headphones and I’ve been very happy for about 8 months. However, mid run the bass just stopped and the sound quality became absolutely dire. I’ve tried on other devices and the same issue. I’ve tried other headphones and they work fine. I’ve disconnected and re-paired and followed all of the guides that I can and still no joy. 

This seems to be a product fault and I have seen other posts where only 1 earphone suffers the problem. Very disappointed any advice on what can be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: Loss of bass in both soundsport earphones

Hello PaulB1975, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I'd love to assist you with this low bass issue you are having. 

I understand that you have attempted some troubleshooting so far, can you please let me know what steps you have attempted? We have some great steps here, that will resolve this for you. 

If you are still encountering some issues after attempting these steps, please do reach out to us via the Contact Us page. This will allow us to explore service options for the headset.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
PaulB1975
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Re: Loss of bass in both soundsport earphones

Thank you, I have followed the steps but still suffer the same issue. I will use the contact page.