Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David Tee
Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2021

Lost Quiet Comfort Earbuds Charging Case

Lost my Bose Quiet Comfort case. Anyone have a link I can use to buy another one?  I’ve looked everywhere and can only find cases for the charger case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Lost Quiet Comfort Earbuds Charging Case

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

The earbuds and the charging case are linked together, a full replacement will be required. 

You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Tegan_M

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

The earbuds and the charging case are linked together, a full replacement will be required. 

You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Jason Kawal
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2021

Is this a joke. I only bought these headphones two weeks ago for $400. Now I lost the case and you are telling me they are useless? If this is true I will never buy nose headphones again. Been a life long customer 

ThanhPhong VN
Participant
Registered since

Mar 16, 2021

me too 😞

Line_T
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2021

Lost also mine, contacted the local bose service center and same answer: "get a new one!" 😡\

Agegbg
Participant
Registered since

May 11, 2021

I bought them for one month ago. 
"You can send the headphones in and pay $250 for a new set. "

This is the most stupid thing i ever heard... 

Raj9
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2021

Really really disappointed in Bose if this is the case.  I lost my charger case and require a replacement. I am a lifelong customer but will boycott Bose going forward if this is there only option for customers. We're being to pay nearly the full price for a replacement replacement charging charging accessory. Bose should have put forth forethought in to their product design as replacement chargers are readily available and reasonably reasonably priced with other prestige earbud manufacturers. Please come up with something more practical for the sake of retaining your customers

dennisazellner
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

My QC 30 Earphones just died yesterday.  I would buy them again, but can't find them anywhere.

I found the QC Earbuds, but I'm not happy with the 6 hour run-time.

Since the QC Earbuds only hold a charge for 6 hours and I need them for work, which is 9 hours.

I need 3 QC  Earbud charging cases

1 overnight bedside upstairs 

1 for my office when they go dead

1 for downstairs 

Bose,

Can we purchase extra cases, to compensate for the short battery life?

Vicky_W

@dennisazellner, I am sorry, you are unable to purchase additional charging cases. As you mentioned, you can listen for up to 6 hours on a single charge. Then when you’re done, pop them in the case for an additional 2 full charges. And when it’s time, recharge the case via the included USB-C or any Qi-certified wireless charging mat. The earbuds also feature qucik charge so you can pop them in the case for 15 minutes for 2 hours listening time. 

I hope this helps. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
rushiparna
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2021

I also lost my charging case for thr Bose QC noise cancellation ear buds.

How can I get a replacement in Pune, India.

Kindly help please.

Warm regards,

Rushikesh