RubyRoobs
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2021

Lost one QuietComfort earbud – how to buy another one?

I've only gone and lost one of my Bose Quietcomfort earbuds, but still have the other one and the charging case.  Where I can buy just one earbud to replace the lost one? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Lost one QuietComfort earbud – how to buy another one?

Hello RubyRoobs,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry, but the buds are designed to work as a pair and as such, a replacement cannot pair with the existing. For this reason, we do not sell individual buds. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. Or you can book in an exchange on the UK or US website by selecting the option under the 'Support Tab'.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!