Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

MY BOSE Sound sport Blue tooth head phone

ATTN: CUSTOMER CARE

Hi,

I am a Bose product user for last 10 years, and i have 5-6 products from bose, now i just want to resolve an issue with my Bose Soundsport. i am using iPhone 11 Pro & and samsung s9. connecting both with app on both phones. while talking on samsung s9 for some time or 2-3 calls continually  iPhone got disconnected automatically and again i have to reconnect. this issue i discussed with your representives in Abu Dhabi UAE, and they are not able to solve my issue. Kindly revert back on this and i am waiting for your reply.

Thanks n Regards

Abraham Mathew

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: MY BOSE Sound sport Blue tooth head phone

Hello Abraham, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport headphones. To confirm, do you own the SoundSport Free or SoundSport Wireless headphones? 

In terms of troubleshooting, have you tried to unpair the headphones and establish a new connection? Have you tried to update the firmware? 

I'll look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Hi 

Reference your email on above subject, please note that i own s sound sport wireless head phone (Purchased on 6th feb 2020), many times i unpair and establish new connection, but the same problem exists, when i use only iPhone it never disconnected, when use both samsung S9 & iPhone 11 pro after 2-3 calls or 2-3 minutes iPhone got disconnected.

Hope you understand the problem waiting for a genuine solution

Thanks n Regards

Highlighted

Thanks for posting again and updating us on this @mathewak

As noted above by Jeff_G, can you please update the headset by connecting it to a PC via the USB charging cable. Once connected, please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions to update the headphones. 

Resetting the headset is also another great step, this can be performed via following these steps below: 

• Power off your product
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

Once you have updated and reset the headphones, please do attempt your connections again. Can you please also let us know if you are attempting to connect the headphones to both devices at the same time? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Hi

Regarding the above subject, i already visited Abu Dhabi Al Wahda Bose outlet and they done all this you have mentioned in your reply, if you have any further trouble shoot on this subject pls let me know, if connected to iPhone only its perfect, even yesterday i visited Al Wahda Bose outlet and they advise me to ask some other solution from Bose Technical team. 

Thanks n Regards

Abraham Mathew

Highlighted

Thank you for posting and updating us on this @mathewak

Please also ensure that your devices are running the latest software version. If the issue still persists after updating the devices, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help with the service options available to you. 

Sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you via the community.