Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Mismatch wireless earbuds

I recently broke my wireless right ear bud  And recently purchased a 2nd wireless right ear bud online. My question is will the earbud sinc up with my left earbud that still works?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Mismatch wireless earbuds

Hello Gtbrown76, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you broke one of your earbuds. 

You will not be able to mismatch the earbuds together, this is due to them being paired together when they are manufactured. I would recommend returning the extra earbud you purchased and contacting us via this link here to explore service options for your headset.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Re: Mismatch wireless earbuds

Part 2

so the right earbud I purchased off of eBay came. And if you plug your case into your laptop or computer with both earbuds in the case and then you down load the bose app on the screen and follow the steps on the computer screen, the bose app takes the information from the new earbud and syncs and pairs the earbuds for you.  So YES you can pair a old earbud with a different earbud that has a different serial number.