CooloutAC
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

Most uncomfortable earbuds I ever used.

Yes I'm talking about the Bose Sport Open Earbuds.   Downright painful to wear.   They sound absolutely amazing for open ear buds,  Better then anything on the market,   But I can't understand why it seems the wearability and comfort was so overlooked.    I've read reviews about it being a hard rigid plastic.  But I had no idea there was actual rough sharp seams going around the whole ear hook and edge of speaker cabinet that dig and cut into your ear.   Its bad enough they make me look like a hobbit bending my ear or that everything is worse trying to wear glasses with them.   But I want to like them so bad and would keep them if it wasn't for the fact they literally rub my ears sore.    I really thought I got a fake product at first.

Maybe you can sell a silicone cover for people to put on over the hook and cabinet?  Something soft?  I have no idea.    the bad spot is where it pinches on and leaves and actual indentation from the seam in the speaker cabinet.

And Please BOSE,  don't insult me by posting a link on how to put them on properly.  lol   Just get your act together on the next model cause this one is a huge flop as you must already know.   These should of easily took away aftershockz market, since those bone conduction headphones sound horrible,  but most people are  not masochistic enough to wear these.   Only a small minority of people who don't have sensitive ears can stomach this product.   

4 REPLIES 4
Vicky_W

Re: Most uncomfortable earbuds I ever used.

Hello CooloutAC, 

Thanks for choosing Bose and for posting in the forums. 

It's exciting to hear that you have chosen our new Sport Open Earbuds. I am so glad that you are enjoying the audio from your new earbuds. But am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the fit and comfort. You make some great suggestions and I will be sure to pass these onto the development team on your behalf. 

Here at Bose we love to hear customers thoughts on a product and how we can improve them to make sure we are always the brand you know and love! Let me know if you have any other ideas and I would love to pass them on for you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
CooloutAC
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

Thankyou.

CooloutAC
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

I've fallen in love.  They sound so dam good.  I love them when riding my bike lol.  Wearing them for a few hours is no problems.   Even though they could be more comfortable, if I'm  being honest,  they are still more comfortable then alot of in ear buds!!  There are no earbuds like this on the market!

Vicky_W

@Coolout AC, It is so great to hear how much you love your earbuds. Thanks for the great feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!