Must-have features needed for Quietcomfort earbuds
In spite of having one of the best sound quality, noise cancellation and in-ear comfort, a lot of people (including me) have been disappointed with the new QC earbuds due to lack of a smooth experience expected by a premium product like this.
Here's my feedback for some must-have featured that are missing (some are already discussed in other forums so won't go much in details).
Highest priority (feasible in short term):
1. Better device switching option. Current experience is a nightmare!
2. Tracking option for a lost earbud. I was able to find my soundsport wireless using Tile, but that support is missing in the new earbud.
Might need hardware changes:
1. The most wanted feature: Multi device connection support.
2. More eartips sizes. These new tips are comfortable and stay fit, but are not at all good for running/sport. I loved the tips for soundsport wireless for that purpose, so Bose should release additional tips like those for these buds as well.
3. Case opening button is terrible! I have to use pressure with my nails at the centre of the button to open the case. Ideally it should be a magnetic case like airpods.