AndrezzyXI
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2020

My new left earbud isn’t working.

Hello everyone,

I recently bought the new Bose SoundSport free wireless and from the box the left earbud wasn’t working. I let it charge and tried it later and there was no progress. I’ve been on the web community to find solutions and all didn’t work, I even updated the earbuds and I’m still experiencing the same problem. What should I do because I’m frustrated. Thank you for your help in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: My new left earbud isn’t working.

Hey AndrezzyXI,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your left earbud but I'll be happy to assist!

Are you seeing any LED show on the left earbud? It's great to see you've taken the time to read through the Community, as there are plenty of recommended troubleshooting steps to try.

Do you notice any damage to your left earbud or the charging port in the case which may be causing the buds to not fully charge?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!