Naruharin@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

My right ear bud rubber damaged near valume button

My aound sports free ear buds one of the i.e right ear bud rubber damaged near valume down button ..is it replaced ....

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
ozgumboots
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

Re: My right ear bud rubber damaged near valume button

This happened to me as well.  The rubber over the volume up button came off and now I can not turn the volume up.  Can this rubber be replaced?

Highlighted

Re: My right ear bud rubber damaged near valume button

Hi all!

I can imagine that is quite annoying, I hope this hasn't hindered either of your listening experiences too greatly!

We aren't able to replace that singular piece of rubber - although that would be very convenient. If you do feel that the condition of your headphones is preventing you from experiencing the true capability, I'd advise discussing the possible service options with our support agents.

Depending on where you live, you'll find contact information through the following:  Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us' I hope you find the information you need.

Be sure to respond if you require any other assistance!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.