Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

My soundsport buds are too big for my ears

My soundsport ear buds are too big and  fall out. My previous soundsport wired version were brilliant.  Are the rubber bits interchangeable? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: My soundsport buds are too big for my ears

Author Accepted Answer selected by Officepea

This isn't something we can advise on via the community @Officepea

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be able to inform you of the service options available to you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi Officepea, Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your earbuds are falling out. Our in-ear earphones come with three different sized eartips for the most secure and comfortable fit. I would recommend trying some of the other sizes available. 

The SoundSport eartips have specifically designed eartips and older generations of eartip will unlikely fit these earphones. 

If you have additional questions, please reach out again! 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion. I use the small size tips. I bought these bluetooth soundsports because I had found the previous cabled version (bought in 2017) so comfortable. I thought I had lost them, but found them tucked into a summer jacket.... I emailed to complain and ask for advice in December through your website but never got a reply.  

Are the tips interchangeable? Can I still buy the old white kind?

I have a useless set of expensive buds 😞  Not only that my desk top where I might use them doesn't have bluetooth. 

Highlighted

@Officepea I am sorry that you did not get a reply from the team. The old tips will not work with the SoundSport Free, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

This is really disappointing. I bought these BECAUSE the previous pair fitted so well. Many people have narrow ears and normal ear buds just do not fit. 

Can I upgrade them to not in-ear blue tooth?

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Officepea

This isn't something we can advise on via the community @Officepea

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be able to inform you of the service options available to you.

View solution in original post