Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

New BOSE EarBuds Stolen in Transit

Sadly, when the UPS package arrived with the order of my new noise cancelling earbuds the earbuds were missing, all of the packaging was still in the box. I immediately called BOSE and was told that BOSE Logistics would investigate. I filed a claim with UPS and PayPal and was told I would have to wait until the investigation was over. This was a week ago, I called BOSE today  to follow up, their online systems are down (??) and they could not provide an update but shared the information that this could take 3-6 weeks. I am checking to see if anyone else has had this abominable customer service experience? No refund, no replacement and advice is to just wait. I have not received any email follow ups and no communication. I am beginning to think that I actually ordered from a scam site as I cannot believe a legitimate company would not communicate, have systems down and not replace or refund to the customer. I am the victim and this is an issue for UPS and BOSE to work out. Very frustrated and extremely disappointed in BOSE.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: New BOSE EarBuds Stolen in Transit

Hey AtlantaWahine, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to read that you have had this experience. 

This isn't something our Community team can assist with due to not having the tools to do this. I would recommend reaching back out to your regional support team via this link here to explore the next steps with this issue. 

Sorry that we can't be of further assistance with this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!