dsmallio
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2020

New Bose Sport - Siri not working when tapping and holding right ear bud

Greetings,

I purchased the new Bose Sport in-ear true wireless headphones. Sound is excellent. Very comfortable. However, Siri has not worked at all.

When I try tapping and holding press with right earbud it will make the ding as if Siri is coming on board to receive a command but then it immediately returns to whatever it was doing and does not receive any commands from me.

Note: I can activate Siri directly from my iPhone by either saying "Hey Siri" or holding the power button to initiate Siri while the Bose Sports are bluetooth connected and it will work then. It just does not do so when I try and initiate Siri directly from the ear buds.

Obviously I don't want to have to pull out my phone to either say "Hey Siri" or press and hold the power button to access Siri.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: New Bose Sport - Siri not working when tapping and holding right ear bud

Hey Dsmallio, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with Siri and will do all I can to help!

I would recommend resetting the earbuds. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with how to do this. 

I would also suggest restarting your phone as well to be sure there is not an issue here. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!