Highlighted
Plvarallo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

New soundsport died in less than a month. My 5th pair in 4 years! Why is the set refusing to charge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New soundsport died in less than a month. My 5th pair in 4 years! Why is the set refusing to ...

Author Accepted Answer selected by Plvarallo

Hello Plvarallo, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I'm sorry that your SoundSport Headphones appear to not be charging. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me with what SoundSport Headphones you own? You can use this link to help you identify this. 

Can you also provide us with any troubleshooting steps you have attempted to resolve this?

Please let us know!

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: New soundsport died in less than a month. My 5th pair in 4 years! Why is the set refusing to ...

Author Accepted Answer selected by Plvarallo

Hello Plvarallo, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I'm sorry that your SoundSport Headphones appear to not be charging. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me with what SoundSport Headphones you own? You can use this link to help you identify this. 

Can you also provide us with any troubleshooting steps you have attempted to resolve this?

Please let us know!

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

mj.barela00@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

Re: New soundsport died in less than a month. My 5th pair in 4 years! Why is the set refusing to ch

I've had the same problem! My first pair died relatively quickly, and actually fell apart. The plastic fell off along with the panel where you turn your music up/down. I'm on my second pair now, and I make sure to treat them very gently. Lately it's taken multiple days to fully charge them. And the past 2 days it won't even connect to my device. I've cleared my device lost and even unpaired them. They connect to my laptop but not my phone. I have the app as well and tried to connect through it and it did not work still. I love my Bose earphones, and am very sad that this has happened 

Re: New soundsport died in less than a month. My 5th pair in 4 years! Why is the set refusing to ch

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing connectivity and battery issues with your SoundSport Headphones. 

We thank you for trying some troubleshooting prior getting in touch. I am sorry this issue persists. 

What mobile device are you trying to connect your headphones too? Can you also inform us of its software version. 

When clearing the Bluetooth list of your headphones, did you also remove the headphones from your phones Bluetooth list?

I would firstly suggest performing a reset of your headphones. Instruction on how to do this can be found below.

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Do let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you!

Kind regards, 

Tegan M 

Plvarallo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

No nothing is working. These replies have not helped. Also why would this happen w 5 of the same product in 4 years?  Is the product itself completely defective? I have to keep going back to the Bose store to return the earbuds. While it’s great that you stand behind your product. I’d rather that the original product worked perfectly the last 5yrs. Now I’ll return this set of earbuds also. And then two months from I’ll return that set and then return the next set and so on and so on. Why can’t the earbuds just work and I never have to return them again ?