Brnewbill
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2021

No charging case for Sport Open Earbuds

• I have the Bose Sport Open Earbuds and love them for their functionality and quality.  They do not fall off during workouts and I am able to hear my surroundings with them on which is a great safety concern when cycling.  Please give us a mobile charging option for these earbuds. I use the earbuds from early morning to afternoon and normally do not have time to return home to the charging base.  A charging case would be a well-needed accessory to fill this void.  The charging case that is included is great for simply carrying my earbuds but rare is the occasion where I just need to carry them.  If you do one thing to improve this product, please provide a charging case.  

1 REPLY 1
Marvin_B

Re: No charging case for Sport Open Earbuds

Hi Brnewbill.

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

What a good idea that you have given. I will forward this to our development team.

For now, please refer to some information below that will help you avoid running out of battery.

• Battery life: Up to 8 hours
  • Battery charging time: 2 hours
  • Quick 30-minute charge: Up to 3 hours
  • Battery charge method: Connect charging base to USB-A port on computer or standard wall charger (e.g. phone charger)
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!