Rumi
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2021

Noise canceling SoundSport wireless headphones wanted

Hi.  I just want to appeal to the BOSE development team that I cannot wait until the noise-canceling wireless headphones that look exactly like the SoundSport type become available.  Too many people lose earbuds type headphones.   Actually, having a simple wire to hang on your shoulders is practical when you are at a cashier etc. and need to speak or listen to someone for a moment.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rumi Ariyoshi (Tokyo) 

4 REPLIES 4
Keith_L

Re: Noise canceling SoundSport wireless headphones wanted

Hi Rumi,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We always appreciate hearing feedback on what you would like to see from our products in the future, so thank you for your feedback! What you are describing does sound similar to our older QuietControl 30 wireless headphones, which were the in-ear noise-canceling headphones we had out before the latest QuietComfort Earbuds, so if you are looking for something like that you may be able to find a 2nd hand pair somewhere.

I'll also pass your feedback along to the development team, as I know the QC30s aren't exactly what it sounds like you are after, so that they know this is something you would be interested in for future noise-canceling earbuds as well. 

If you have any other ideas or feedback, please let me know and I'll pass that along as well!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Rumi
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2021

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply.  You are correct about the second point you made that QuietControl 30 wireless headphones are not what I want because I don’t like the neck piece.   I would really like to have in-ear noise-canceling wireless headphones because earbuds type often slips away from our fingers.  There are so many people losing their earbuds type earphones at the subway dropping them onto the track unrecovered.  
 Also, it is really convenient to have the wireless wire hang on your shoulder at cashiers etc and have your hands free.
 If BOSE has no plan to develop in-ear noise-canceling wireless headphones, then please let me know.  I will buy the noise-canceling QuietComfort earbuds and try to tie the two earbuds by a strap or string to avoid dropping them and to hang one earbud on my shoulder when needed.  I’m sure there’s still a fair amount of demand for the in-ear noise-canceling wireless headphones.

Than you.

Regards,

Rumi

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Jessie_O

Thank you for clarifying these points @Rumi and thank you again for your feedback. 

We do not have any information on any future releases of products but to be one of the first to know, I would recommend that you sign up for our mailing list on our website. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Rumi
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2021

Yes, I would really appreciate it if you could pass my message along to the development team that there’s still much demand for QuietComfort in-ear wireless (but with a wire) noise canceling earphones (not earbuds). 
 Thank you.

Rumi

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.