Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

On my Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones, the green light stays on til battery is low then red

On my Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones, the green light stays on until battery is low then turn red. Button doesn't do anything. Cannot turn on or turn off

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: On my Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones, the green light stays on til battery is low t...

Hi portocall,

Welcome to the community. I would be happy to help get your headphones back up and running with you.

As none of the buttons seem to be controlling the headphones, the first thing I would recommend you do is a reset of the headphones. To do this what you would need to do is:

• Turn the headphones off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headphones into a USB power supply via a USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into a working outlet.)
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn the headphones on and test if they work properly.

It would also be a good idea to try forcing any available updates to the headphones by using our Device Updater on a computer.

If you are still having this problem after trying these steps, the next thing to do would be reaching out to your local support team, as they will be able to resolve this for you. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.