Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

Only Right earphone bud working during calls. any fix?

Hi Team,

I have recently purchased Bose Soundsport in ear headphones. Only right ear phone is working for calls. I am using OnePlus Nord phone. Someone or Bose team please advice me on any fix for this?

This problem is hectic if you attend a call when travelling outside.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Only Right earphone bud working during calls. any fix?

Hey jithinzak,

To confirm, you have the SoundSport in-ear headphones that are wired? If so, you should hear all audio from your phone through both earphones. Do you have any issues with audio-only coming through your right earphone when listening to music? Have you tested the earphones with any other devices for comparison?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

Hi Sam,

I am using wireless earphones. There is no issues while playing music. For audio and video calls, only right earbud is working. Is the earphone designed to work like this?

If yes, will there be any fix in upcoming firmware updates?

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this! 

If your earbuds are SoundSport Free then this is the correct behavior of the earbuds as described here. If they are not please do let us know so we can look into this further for you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!