Do anyone have the problem in-call volume with your Open Sport Earbuds? Mine is very very low which I can't hear what they say. I tried turn volume to max, try to reset my phone/earbuds but no hopes. Music volume is OK.
Just did some researching thru this site and found out this maybe a bug of Bose software which affected many series. There're so many complaints about the same issue with other series.
Bose team, please support us!!
@AnhLe, I am sorry to hear you are facing issues when placing a call and would love to explore this more with you. Can I please ask if this is with all calls or a specific type like a WiFi call? Also, can I please ask which phone you have and if this happens on a different phone if you have one available to test at all?
@Vicky_W Hi Vicky,
1. The very low in-call volume happened with all call (Whatsapp, Duo, Messenger and normal calls).
2. My phone is Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G.
3. This morning, I connected the earbuds with my old Note 9 and the wifi call works well, sound is better. After that, I re-pair it back to my Fold and the issue happened again. Still very low.
Thanks for confirming these details! That is super helpful!
Based on the information you have provided, it sounds as though this issue is specific to your Samsung Fold. Therefore, I would recommend that you try rebooting your phone. I would also double-check you are running the most recent firmware on the phone and the earbuds.
Let us know how you get on!
What I did:
1. Updated my Galaxy Fold to newest version.
2. Updated the buds to newest version.
3. Reset the buds many times.
4. Reset the phone many times.
5. Unpair and re-pair many times.
6. Updated all programs/app in my phone.
Final: All calls still have the very low volume which is very hard to hear.
Please help or I have to send it back
Thanks for updating us on this AnhLe.
Do you experience poor call audio with other Bluetooth headsets/devices or just with the Sport Open Earbuds?
I'd also love to hear from any other members of the Community that are using the Galaxy Fold with these earbuds.
Jul 2, 2019
Hey @AnhLe ,
Looks like you got it!! I just tried this solution on my Note10 Plus for my Quietcomfort buds. Works good now and it's now loud enough to hear calls!! Thanks!